Monday, July 20, 2009

Meow! That's Hot!

Heather (one of my students) and I attended Yasmine's Duo Combo workshop on Saturday at Meow! That's Hot! Great workshop, even though my bum shoulder only let me get half-way through the workshop (why I seem to always be injured when attending one of Yasmine's workshops is an unanswered question!). I enjoyed the combos and got lots out of it - even if I did only watch the last half.

I also love that Yasmine usually provides a handout of what she's teaching! I don't worry too much about taking notes. I sit down at the end of class and scribble my own little do-das once she hands out her notes. It allows me to really focus on what's being taught.

The space was very nice - a real surprise! We were a little crowded and the post in the back in the middle of the floor was a pain as I seemed to continously run into the darn thing - but otherwise a nice space. I enjoyed browsing the neat metaphysical shop and I saw several nice things in the vendor room - finances just wouldn't allow me to shop!

All in all a nice day!
Halleyah

No comments: