Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It looks like my advanced students and myself will be performing at the Conyers Fine Arts Festival with Dominy School of Performing Arts on Saturday May 16th. As soon as I have the venue and times, I will post them. I hope to see you there! 

Also, on Saturday May 30th 1-5pm I will be hosting a Hair and Make-up workshop for students looking to explore the fantasy "Gypsy" look. This workshop is designed for my students who are participating in the June recital, but there will be good information for anyone interested in this theme. Jennifer Harmon, a professional hair and make-up artist, will be the co-instructor for the seminar. We will be covering stage make-up applications and achieving the "natural" look without disappearing under heavy stage lights and will also be looking at several loose hair styles that will give you that fantasy "gypsy" look. Those interested should contact me at holliewilliams (at) gmail (dot) com for details and fees. I hope to see you there! 

Halleyah

No comments: